POETIC tribute to little him/her of terrorism.

The wildest of my dreams, to the darkest of my days, you have taken me, without looking into my eyes.

To the deepest of my sorrows, to the smell of clotted blood, you have taken me, without looking into my eyes.

Life is there still, dwelling in the homes of tomorrows, but you have taken me, without
 looking into my eyes.

The sun rises, spreading light, but in your mind the sun hasn't set but died.
My dreams shattered by yours: AM I TOO SMALL TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD?
You have taken me, without looking into my eyes.

Oh my beloved Nigeria!
Why! Why!! Why!!!

An inspiration for writing this poem was from fallen young heroins of terrorist attacks in Nigeria and the world at large...Cj

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RAG DAY!

A-Z of Chinua Achebe / Biography / Style / Facts / History / Themes / True Story / Legacy / List of Works /

Facts