BREAKING News: Finally, Saraki Leaves APC

Making the announcement in a short message on his social media accounts, he wrote: “I wish to inform Nigerians that, after extensive consultations, I have decided to take my leave of the All Progressives Congress (APC).”

Bukola Saraki, Senate President, has announced his exit from the All progressives Congress (APC).
Making the announcement in a short message on his social media accounts, he wrote: “I wish to inform Nigerians that, after extensive consultations, I have decided to take my leave of the All Progressives Congress (APC).”
Details soon…

Link: http://saharareporters.com/2018/07/31/breaking-finally-saraki-leaves-apc

Comments

  1. Brave man... I like ur sense of reasoning... U are welcome to PDP ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RAG DAY!

A-Z of Chinua Achebe / Biography / Style / Facts / History / Themes / True Story / Legacy / List of Works /

Facts